Solar Panels for Homes and Businesses
Solar power saves you money on electric bills whether it’s for your home or business.
Bland Solar & Air designs solar electric systems that will reduce your most costly electric usage during California’s hot summer months – we recommend just the right number of solar panels for your home to make the most financial sense for you.
Contact us today to have one of our professional solar PV analysts answer your questions and work with you to design a solar PV system that delivers the maximum value for your home or business.
Bland Solar & Air Offers Simple, Turnkey Options for Solar:
- A simple, online evaluation of your energy usage and physical layout options for solar power;
- A free, onsite consultation about solar electric: how solar panels can reduce your electric costs, and what type of financing makes most sense for you;
- A customized design that focuses on your specific needs;
- All paperwork – permitting, rebates, net metering;
- Ongoing system performance monitoring: most of our PV systems can be monitored by customers daily on their computers or smartphones. Outsmart your electric meter! Watch it spin backwards!
Bland Solar & Air has been serving the Central Valley since 1985 for HVAC and Solar PV – that’s 20 years longer than our national solar 'competitors'.
We buy solar panels and equipment in bulk, and pass the savings on to you. We hire and train locally, because keeping business local is important to us all.
We put you first. Locally owned and operated since 1985, we are here for you: your questions, your needs.
Send us an email and one of our professional solar PV analysts will follow up to answer your questions and design a solar PV system that works for you!
* Monthly payment example assumes a borrower who has good credit, 120-month term loan at $14.85 per $1,000 financed, and financed amount of $7,788 ($11,125 total system cost minus the 30% Investment Tax Credit of $3,337 applied as a down payment) . Your payment will be higher if you finance a larger amount, if your term is shorter, and/or if you have less than good credit.